Going back to SN was good, recuperative. I miss SNSJ, the food, the teachers (talked to some of them they are so cute Miss Lai was damn aunty & Ongshan gave us doughnuts & said some very shocking stuff :D), I even miss the freakin' field! Why are JC fields so pigeon-less sulks.
Met Pi, Rong & later Qi. We were kinda hysterical, I <3 my sqdmates so much it hurts sometimes. Sqd dinner tmr I don't think I can go damn it):
Then went viewing gal spent alot of time with Laogong, really really very long never talked to you properly. I miss):
Oh I realise both my Laogongs were with me, cute(:
& my skirt isn't really short compared to the NY & SA kids!
I don't hate school,I just hate lessons. Except Chinese of cos, my class is too fun & laoshi keep trying to matchmake people or something even though we're really behind.
Met Pi, Rong & later Qi. We were kinda hysterical, I <3 my sqdmates so much it hurts sometimes. Sqd dinner tmr I don't think I can go damn it):
Then went viewing gal spent alot of time with Laogong, really really very long never talked to you properly. I miss):
Oh I realise both my Laogongs were with me, cute(:
& my skirt isn't really short compared to the NY & SA kids!
I don't hate school,I just hate lessons. Except Chinese of cos, my class is too fun & laoshi keep trying to matchmake people or something even though we're really behind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home